Updated: March 16, 2023
All courts must be booked online through our GameTime booking system.
Click here for Booking Instructions
New Booking Rules:
- Courts 1,4,5,6 Monday to Friday 4:00-9:00PM
- Courts 2,3 Monday to Friday 4:30-9:00PM
- Weekend prime time Saturdays and Sundays Courts 2,3,4,5,6 10:00AM- 6:00PM
- Each member has a maximum two (2) prime time and five (5) non prime time bookings they can make in advance (6 days, starting at 8am the day before) as well two (2) weekend prime time courts per week.
- Last minute or Back to Back bookings on the same day do not count toward this quota.
- No Back to Back except for same day bookings.
- Singles court requires 2 name at time of booking to reserve for prime time bookings
- Doubles court requires 2 names at time of booking to reserve. Third and fourth names are required two days in advance of court reservation for ALL bookings otherwise court is cancelled.
- JUNIORS can play Monday-Friday till 6pm, Saturday & Sunday till 7pm.
- DAYTIME ONLY can play Monday-Friday till 3pm, no Saturday and Sunday.
- EARLY BIRD can play Monday-Friday till 9am, no Saturday and Sunday.
To encourage members to not waste booking times we have implemented the following rules:
- Late Cancellations – Bookings must be cancelled 12 hours in advance of the booking time.
- Solo practice is allowed during non prime time only, or with a same day booking on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Singles Courts 2, 3 & 4: Playing time is restricted to 45 minutes per court booking.
- Singles Courts 5 & 6: Playing time is restricted to 60 minutes per court booking.
- Doubles Court 1: Playing time is restricted to 60 minutes per court booking.
Enforcement Policy for No-Shows: If a member has booked a court and does not show up without cancelling the court within 12 hrs of booking the following shall occur:
- First incident you will be given a verbal/email warning.
- Second incident you will be charged a guest fee ($15).
- Third incident will result in a (2) two-week suspension with no booking privileges.