(Click to enlarge the image)
Court Rotating System:
- Courts may be reserved by placing racquets on the rack provided. The racquets of two players not then on the courts are required to reserve a court for singles and the racquets of four players not then on the courts are required to reserve for doubles. You cannot hang racquet(s) unless you have enough players to make a court. When finishing a game, your racquet(s) must go up on the next available hook. You cannot join a group already waiting.
- (EXCEPT: DAYTIME 9:00 AM – 12:00 NOON DURING DOUBLES PRIORITY) If less than 4 players wish to play doubles, they may hang their racquets on the next open pegs. If a court comes open before this group has obtained the necessary 4 racquets, the next complete group in line will claim the court and the incomplete group will move their racquets over to the just vacated pegs. Groups completed by players who have just vacated the court may not take that vacated court, but must wait for the NEXT available court. No person should hang a racquet for a player that is currently playing on court
- When players are waiting for courts after 3:00 pm Monday to Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday, players can play only 1 game to 21. No change of composition of the four players is permitted. When there are no players waiting for courts, players may play any game format. Pre-game warm-ups must be limited to 3 minutes when players are waiting in queue for courts.
- Players using courts for practicing shots or drills must limit total court time to 10 minutes including warm-up when there is a queue and then re-queue.
- Juniors can play during adult priority time if no adults are waiting. Juniors with senior playing privileges, when taking part in a junior coaching or training program which utilizes courts designated as having junior priority, may not, during said junior coaching or training program, utilize courts designated as adult priority unless no adults are waiting.
- If you hit a shuttle onto the adjacent court you must wait until play stops before you retrieve your shuttle.
- Wait until the play stops to walk behind, beside, or between courts.
- If adults are waiting during adult priority times, courts designated as having adult priority, containing any juniors without senior playing privileges, must be immediately vacated. Adults (or juniors with senior playing privileges) vacating said courts may hang their racquets on the next available peg.
- If juniors are waiting during junior priority times, courts designated as having junior priority, containing any adults, must be immediately vacated. Juniors vacating said courts may hang their racquets on the next available peg.