Updated: November 22, 2021
All courts must be booked online through our GameTime booking system.
- Maximum 2 future bookings, 6 days in advance, starting at 8am the day before, for all facilities total.
- Last minute or Back to Back bookings on the same day do not count toward this quota.
- No Back to Back except for same day bookings.
- JUNIORS can play Monday-Friday till 6pm, Saturday & Sunday till 7pm.
- DAYTIME ONLY can play Monday-Friday till 3pm, no Saturday and Sunday.
- EARLY BIRD can play Monday-Friday till 9am, no Saturday and Sunday.
- To encourage members to not waste booking times we have implemented the following rules:
- Late Cancellations – Bookings must be cancelled 4 hours in advance of the booking time. Those not cancelled 4 hours in advance will be considered a “no-show” and subject to the penalties below:
- Penalties for No-shows and Late Cancellations:
- 1st offence – warning via e-mail
- 2nd offence – 1 week suspension of booking privileges
- 3rd offence – 2 week suspension of booking privileges
- Solo practice is allowed.
- Singles Courts 2 & 3: Playing time is restricted to 45 minutes per court booking.
- Singles Courts 4, 5 & 6: Playing time is restricted to 60 minutes per court booking.
- Doubles Court 1: Playing time is restricted to 60 minutes per court booking.