Updated on September 11, 2020
All courts and Fitness Centre must be booked online through our new GameTime booking system. Access to the online booking system will be made available when you renew your membership.
We are now accepting new members. Click here for membership information.
- Bookings can be made up 6 todays in advance starting at 8am the day before.
- Maximum 2 future bookings for all facilities total.
- Last minute or Back to Back bookings on the same day do not count toward this quota.
- No Back to Back except for same day bookings. Fitness Centre is exempt.
- JUNIORS (Badminton or Squash) can play Monday-Friday till 6pm, Saturday & Sunday till 7pm.
- DAYTIME ONLY can play Monday-Friday till 3pm, no Saturday and Sunday.
- EARLY BIRD can play Monday-Friday till 9am, no Saturday and Sunday (not available until further notice).
- 60 minutes per booking
- You need a booking of some type to enter the club.
- No Fitness Centre booking is required to access the Centre but members with a booking have priority.
- Minimum two names are required to book a court.
- Playing times will be restricted as follows:
|Time||Court #1 to #5||Court #6|
|Monday to Friday||10am – 4pm||1 hour 15 minutes||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Monday to Friday||4pm-10pm||1 hour 45 minutes||1 hour 45 minutes|
|Saturday & Sunday||All day||1 hour 45 minutes||1 hour 15 minutes|
- Badminton Court #7 reserved for singles lessons. Contact coaches directly.
- Solo practice is allowed.
- Singles Courts: Playing time will be restricted to 45 minutes per court booking.
- Doubles Courts: Playing time will be restricted to 60 minutes per court booking.