Adjusted for New Health Order, released June 14, 2021
All courts and Fitness Centre must be booked online through our GameTime booking system.
- Maximum 2 future bookings, 6 days in advance, starting at 8am the day before, for all facilities total.
- Last minute or Back to Back bookings on the same day do not count toward this quota.
- No Back to Back for ALL facilities except for same day bookings.
- JUNIORS (Badminton or Squash) can play Monday-Friday till 6pm, Saturday & Sunday till 7pm.
- DAYTIME ONLY can play Monday-Friday till 3pm, no Saturday and Sunday.
- EARLY BIRD can play Monday-Friday till 9am, no Saturday and Sunday.
NEW Booking Rules
- We have seen an increase in members not showing up for their bookings or cancelling so late that the booking is unusable. To encourage members to not waste booking times we have implemented the following rules:
- No Shows – If you do not check-in in the booking system for your booking you will be considered a no-show and subject to the penalties below.
- Late Cancellations – Bookings must be cancelled 4 hours in advance of the booking time. Those not cancelled 4 hours in advance will be considered a “no-show” and subject to the penalties below:
- Penalties for No-shows and Late Cancellations:
- 1st offence – warning via e-mail
- 2nd offence – 1 week suspension of booking privileges
- 3rd offence – 2 week suspension of booking privileges
- Gym is available from 6:30am to 10:30pm. 60 minutes per booking.
- You need a booking to access the Centre.
- No Fitness Centre booking is required for Badminton and Squash members to access the Centre but members with a booking have priority.
- Solo practice is allowed.
- Singles or Doubles play is permitted starting June 16, 2021
- Singles Courts: Playing time will be restricted to 45 minutes per court booking. Courts are available from 7:15am to 10:00pm.
- Doubles Courts: Playing time will be restricted to 60 minutes per court booking. Courts are available from 7:45am to 10:30pm.