Vancouver Squash League (VSL) Singles 2022/2023
** You MUST be a current FULL TIME member of VRC and a member of Squash BC to join the league**
Sign up here to play on a VRC Vancouver Squash League Team
Deadline: Friday, September 23 2022 @ 5:00pm
- VRC Team Registration Deadline: Fri, Sep23 2022
- Individual Club Locker Registration Deadline: Sun, Oct16 2022
- Fall session League Start: Week of Oct3 2022
- Fall session League End: Week of Dec12 2022
- Winter session League: Jan9 2023 until early Apr 2023
VRC Team Registration
Players assigned to requested divisions when their Club Locker rating supports it, otherwise reassigned to appropriate division based on rating. Exceptions allowed when rating does not reflect player’s skills accurately. Captains will meet week of Sep26 to finalize teams.
Individual Club Locker Registration
Sign up below based on whether you participated last year (Winter/Summer 2022) in VSL and if you are signing up as a regular player (FT/PT) or a spare. Deadline: Sun, Oct16 2022
- Have 2022 VSL membership and registering as a regular player for Fall 2022. Register here.
- Have 2022 VSL membership and registering as a spare for Fall 2022. Register here.
- Do not have 2022 VSL membership and registering as a regular player for Fall 2022. Register here.
- Do not have 2022 VSL membership and registering as a spare for Fall 2022. Register here.
VSL General Information
VSL is offering Monday (Competitive) and Tuesday (Women) leagues for Fall 2022.
Season will continue to be partitioned into 3 sessions.
- Fall: Oct-Dec
- Winter: Jan-Apr
- Spring/Summer: May-Aug
Cost for VSL is as follows.
$20 Annual VSL membership (covers calendar year Jan-Dec)
$20 VSL League registration fee per division and session that you sign up for
$44 Adult Squash BC Membership*
* Special VSL Offer: If a prospective VSL player currently does not have a 2021-22 Season Squash BC Membership, but wishes to register for the Fall 2022 season, Squash BC will extend any memberships purchased before the turnover date to include the full 2022-23 season (i.e. 13 months for the price of 12)! Update your Squash BC Membership here.
- 4 player vs 5 player teams with 5 players for playoffs
- Monday league matches that fall on a statutory holiday will be rescheduled for Wednesday the same week
- Host teams are required to provide Beverages for visiting teams following league matches. Food is discretionary, but encouraged for all players.
- Refereeing is the responsibility of both teams
- Live scoring is strongly recommended – on club provided tablets or personal phones
- Team order should be according to rating UNLESS there is a recent head-to-head where the club locker ratings are not yet updated. Any line-up changes must be confirmed by the opposing team’s captain via email one day prior to the match if possible.
Questions? Check out the Squash BC VSL website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org