Updated: November 22, 2021
Vancouver Racquets Club is one of the facilities that follows the Provincial Health Order vaccination mandate which is effective September 13, 2021.
All members 12 years or older must provide proof of being fully vaccinated (2 doses) starting October 24, 2021.
A signed declaration is also required prior to joining the club. The Declaration link is at the bottom of this page. Please download, fill it out and email back to us.
- All facilities including courts, saunas, steam room and bar are now open.
- Payment is available BY PHONE at (604) 874-0242 with a credit card during the office hours: Monday to Friday 10am-6pm.
- Fee schedule and membership information can be found HERE.
- The facilities are currently available 24/7 for most of the membership types. Please check the Membership Information page for details.
- Members must use their own door key FOB every time they enter the club.
- Access to GameTime booking system for Squash and Fitness will be provided upon completion of membership registration or renewal.
- Masks are mandatory in all common areas for everyone 12 years of age and older, except when seated in the bar, or on court, or while engaged in exercising in the Fitness Centre.
- Junior members ages 12 to 15 for Fitness must be accompanied by one parent or caregiver, who must also be a member.
- Juniors under 12 must be under direct supervision of an adult or parent while in the club. (Note: Juniors cannot have guests, therefore juniors must play with an adult member, or be supervised by an adult member.)
Washrooms & Locker Rooms
- Locker rooms, showers and washrooms are available.
Lessons & Guests
- One-on-one private lessons for members are available directly through the coaches.
- The opening hours are 6 am – 12 midnight, seven days a week.
- Bookings are not required to access the Fitness Centre.
- You must clean your equipment before and after each use.
- Limit your time on any piece of equipment to 20 minutes.
- Badminton Courts: Singles or doubles play is permitted currently Masks are NOT required while on-court.
- Current guidelines for play can be found HERE.
- Badminton Court #7 reserved for singles lessons. Contact coaches directly.
- Squash Courts: Singles or doubles play is permitted currently. Masks are NOT required while on-court.
- Squash courts must be booked online through our new GameTime booking system in advance of coming to the club. Check HERE for the details.
- Access to the GameTime booking system will be made available when you renew your membership.