Updated: September 17, 2021
Vancouver Racquets Club is one of the facilities that follows the Provincial Health Order vaccination mandate which is effective September 13, 2021.
All members 12 years or older must provide proof of at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine and must be fully vaccinated by October 24, 2021.
A signed declaration is also required prior to joining the club. The Declaration link is at the bottom of this page. Please download, fill it out and email back to us.
- All facilities except saunas and steam room are open with COVID restrictions.
- Payment is available BY PHONE ONLY at (604) 874-0242 with a credit card during the office hours: Monday to Friday 10am-6pm.
- Fee schedule and membership information can be found HERE.
- The facilities are currently available from 6:30am to 11:45pm Monday to Sunday.
- Members must use their door key FOB every time they enter the club.
- Access to GameTime booking system for Squash and Fitness will be provided upon completion of membership registration or renewal.
- Junior members ages 12 to 15 for Fitness must be accompanied by one parent or caregiver, who must also be a member.
- Juniors under 12 must be under direct supervision of an adult or parent while in the club. (Note: guests are currently not allowed in the club, therefore juniors must play with an adult member, or be supervised by an adult member.)
Masks & Sanitizer
- Masks are mandatory in all common areas for everyone 12 years of age and older, except when you are seated in the bar, or on court, or while engaged in exercising in the Fitness Centre.
- 2 metre distancing must be maintained at all times in common areas.
Washrooms & Locker Rooms
- Locker rooms, showers and washrooms are available. Remember to be courteous and careful of your fellow members.
- Steam room and saunas remain closed.
Lessons & Guests
- Guests are not permitted.
- One-on-one private lessons for members are available directly through the coaches.
- Bookings are not required to access the Fitness Centre, but those with bookings have priority. 8 people maximum at a time. 6 slots are available for booking.
- You must clean your equipment before and after each use.
- No side by side workout. Keep one unoccupied equipment between you and the next person.
- Maintain 2 metre distancing between one another at all times.
- Limit your time on any piece of equipment to 20 minutes.
- A complete list of the booking rules is HERE.
- Badminton Courts: Singles or doubles play is permitted currently.
- Booking through GameTime booking system is no longer required. It is replaced by our pre-pandemic Court Rotating/Racquet Waiting system.
- Current booking guidelines can be found HERE.
- Up to 50 people or 50% of sport area capacity permitted.
- Badminton Court #7 reserved for singles lessons. Contact coaches directly.
- Squash Courts: Singles or doubles play is permitted currently.
- Squash courts must be booked online through our new GameTime booking system in advance of coming to the club. Access to the GameTime booking system will be made available when you renew your membership.
- No access to the courts unless your name is included in the booking.
- Playing time will be restricted to 45 minutes per court booking. There will be a gap of 15 minutes between bookings for the janitorial staff to clean and for you to exit the building. Check HERE for the details.