Updated: April 8, 2022
The Provincial Health Office has officially removed the mandate requiring events, services and businesses to check proof of vaccination. As a result, effective April 8th Vancouver Racquets Club will no longer require proof of vaccination from members, staff, guests, or any other persons entering the club.
A signed declaration is still required prior to joining the club. The Declaration link is at the bottom of this page. Please download, fill it out and email back to us.
- All facilities including courts, saunas and steam room are now open.
- Payment is available BY PHONE at (604) 874-0242 with a credit card during the office hours: Monday to Friday 10am-6pm.
- Fee schedule and membership information can be found HERE.
- The facilities are currently available 24/7. Restrictions for some membership types apply. Please check the Membership Information page for details.
- Members must use their assigned door key FOB every time they enter the club. Do not share key FOBs.
- Access to GameTime court booking system for Squash will be provided upon completion of membership registration or renewal.
- Junior members ages 12 to 15 for Fitness must be accompanied by one parent or caregiver, who must also be a member.
- Juniors under 12 must be under direct supervision of an adult or parent while in the club. (Note: Juniors cannot have guests, therefore juniors must play with an adult member, or be supervised by an adult member.)
Washrooms & Locker Rooms
- Locker rooms, showers and washrooms are currently available.
Lessons & Guests
- One-on-one private lessons are available directly through the coaches.
Fitness Centre (Modified restrictions starting February 17, 2022)
- The opening hours are 6 am – 12 midnight, seven days a week.
- Bookings are not required to access the Fitness Centre.
- You must clean your equipment before and after each use.
- Limit your time on any piece of equipment to 20 minutes.
- Badminton Courts: Singles or doubles play is permitted currently
- Current guidelines for play can be found HERE.
- Badminton Court #7 reserved for singles lessons. Contact coaches directly.
- Squash Courts: Singles or doubles play is permitted currently.
- Squash courts must be booked online through our new GameTime booking system in advance of coming to the club. Check HERE for the details.
- Access to the GameTime booking system will be made available once the membership process is complete.