February 5 – 9, 2020
The online registration is closed.
Please contact Tony Goodson for wait list, spare list, or any inquiries (604-328-1166)
Entry Deadline: Friday, January 24, 2020
One event only. Novice to class ‘A’ players could play with or against each other.
RULES OF PLAY
- Players register individually designating right or left wall preference.
- Everyone guaranteed four matches with and against twelve different players.
- Eye guards are mandatory.
- White Clothing only at VLTBC.
Players are urged to register and PAY online
- The top 4 left wall players and top 4 right wall players, as determined by the highest scores, will advance to the semi-finals.
- Semi-finals and finals held Sunday, February 9th at VRC.
TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE CONTACTS
For questions or problems with registration and paying online, please contact the following:
- Tony Goodson: 604-328-1166
- Brian Covernton: 604-230-8501
- Greg Desaulniers: 604-725-2891
- Tim Martin: 604-812-3755
- Must be received by the end of the day Friday, January 24, 2020
- $35.00 (includes GST) entry fee per person will be donated to Building the Future Fund*.
- Entry fee includes beverage ticket which is usable at VRC and EVERGREEN
- Sanctioned event – Squash BC membership required www.squashbc.com/w/membership or alternatively pay a $10 (plus GST) event fee payable to squash BC.
- Register and pay online @www.vrc.bc.ca up to closing January 24, 2020 or when FULL.
Note – registration may close early. Entries are limited to the first 64 payers signed up.
* The tournament supports the Squash BC initiative to re-vitalize squash in the province with 100% of each entry fee being donated to Building the Future Fund.