It is designed to promote fun and non-competitive badminton for all levels of players.
The program is only open to Full Time Adult Badminton members. Membership information can be found here …
*The program starts from 8PM to 10PM. ALL six courts will be reserved*
- What is the Wednesday Mixer Night?
This is a great way to meet new and longer time members and to play fun, non-competitive games of doubles with various partners. There is no need to sign up ahead of time. Drop by the badminton hall at 7:55 pm. The host coach will help you pair up with a variety of players throughout the evening.
- Who can play?
All full time Adult badminton members are welcome to play.
- arrive a few minutes early
- check in with the host coach
- be friendly, respectful and open to meeting others and have fun!
- masks are mandatory in all common areas of the club except if you are on court
- DO NOT play if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
If you have any questions, please email Michael Khoo.