All new and renewing members must submit a Declaration prior to coming to the club for your first booking.
The Declaration link is at the bottom of this page.
Phase 3 Reopening – Protocols and Guidelines
- Only the badminton, squash and fitness centre are open. All other facilities will be inaccessible except for the washroom on the upper level.
- Payment is available BY PHONE ONLY at (604) 874-0242 with a credit card. Fee schedule and membership information can be found here.
- The club is open for play from 10am to 10pm seven days per week.
- Nobody will be permitted into the building without a pre-arranged booking. Access to GameTime booking system will be provided upon membership renewal
- Junior members under 16 must be accompanied by one parent or caregiver.
- Members must report to the check-in desk in the lobby when they arrive at the club and exit the club by the back doors at the north end of the building. All key FOBs are currently turned off.
Masks & Sanitizer
- Non-medical masks are mandatory when in the club, except while on court or in the Fitness Centre.
- Hand sanitizer is mandatory at the front entrance to the club, and is also available elsewhere.
- 2 metre distancing must be maintained at all times, except when on court with your trusted partner.
- Members must arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before their scheduled booking time and depart immediately following.
- No socializing or gathering before, during or after games.
- No physical contact with others.
Washrooms & Locker Rooms
- Locker rooms are not accessible. Come dressed for play/workout and take everything you bring with you when you leave. If you need access to your locker contact the office to set up an appointment.
- Only the upper lounge washroom will be available. Limit your use of this facility.
Lessons & Guests
- Guests are not permitted.
- One-on-one private lessons are available directly through the coaches.
- No access unless you have a ‘Fitness Centre’ booking in our GameTime booking system.
- You must clean your equipment before and after each use.
- No side by side workout. Keep one unoccupied equipment between you and the next person.
- Maintain 2 metre distancing between one another at all times.
- Maximum 5 people at any one time.
- Limit your time on any piece of equipment to 20 minutes.
- 60 minutes per booking, 2 future bookings in 7 days.
- Badminton and squash courts must be booked online through our new GameTime booking system in advance of coming to the club. Access to the GameTime booking system will be made available when you renew your membership.
- No access to the courts unless your name is included in the booking.
- Badminton Courts: Singles, or doubles play with trusted friends. (There is a high risk of contracting COVID-19 while playing racquet sports in close proximity to one another. It is highly recommended you limit your trusted friends to a maximum of 3 people and stay with the same partner for the entire booking).
- Playing times will be restricted as follows:
|Time||Court #1 to #5||Court #6|
|Monday to Friday||10am – 4pm||1 hour 15 minutes||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Monday to Friday||4pm – 10pm||1 hour 45 minutes||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Saturday & Sunday||All day||1 hour 45 minutes||1 hour 15 minutes|
- There will be a gap of 15 minutes between bookings for the janitorial staff to clean and for you to exit the building.
- Badminton Court #7 reserved for singles lessons. Contact coaches directly.
- Squash Courts: Singles or doubles play with trusted friends. (There is a high risk of contracting COVID-19 while playing racquet sports in close proximity to one another. It is highly recommended you limit your trusted friends to a maximum of 3 people and stay with the same partner for the entire booking).
- Singles Courts: Playing time will be restricted to 45 minutes per court booking. There will be a gap of 15 minutes between bookings for the janitorial staff to clean and for you to exit the building. Solo practice is allowed.
- Doubles Courts: Playing time will be restricted to 60 minutes per court booking. There will be a gap of 15 minutes between bookings for the janitorial staff to clean and for you to exit the building.