All new and renewing members must submit a Declaration prior to joining the club. The Declaration link is at the bottom of this page. Please download, fill it out and email back to us.
- Only the badminton, squash, fitness centre, locker rooms and showers are open. All other facilities remain closed.
- Payment is available BY PHONE ONLY at (604) 874-0242 with a credit card during the office hours: Monday to Friday 10am-6pm.
- Fee schedule and membership information can be found HERE.
- The facilities are currently available from 6:30am to 11:45pm Monday to Sunday.
- Members must have a booking or appointment to access the club and must use their door key FOB every time they enter the club.
- Access to GameTime booking system will be provided upon completion of membership registration or renewal.
- Junior members ages 12 to 15 for Fitness must be accompanied by one parent or caregiver, who must also be a member.
- Juniors under 12 must be under direct supervision of an adult or parent while in the club. (Note: the current Health Order does not allow for spectators, therefore the junior must play with an adult member.)
Masks & Sanitizer
- Masks are mandatory everywhere in the club including hallways, locker rooms and Fitness Centre. The only exceptions are on court and in the showers.
- Hand sanitizer is mandatory at the front entrance to the club, and is also available throughout the club.
- 2 metre distancing must be maintained at all times in common areas.
- Members must arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their scheduled booking time and depart immediately following their booking or the use of change room.
- No socializing or gathering before, during or after use of the facilities.
- No physical contact with others.
Washrooms & Locker Rooms
- Locker rooms, showers and washrooms are available. Maximum occupancy is posted at the entrance to this area. Remember to be courteous and careful of your fellow members.
- Steam room and saunas remain closed.
Lessons & Guests
- Guests are not permitted.
- One-on-one private lessons for members are available directly through the coaches.
- Masks must be worn at all times including while exercising.
- You need a booking of some type to enter the club. No Fitness Centre booking is required for Badminton and Squash members to access the Centre but those with a booking have priority.
- Maximum 6 people at any one time.
- You must clean your equipment before and after each use.
- No side by side workout. Keep one unoccupied equipment between you and the next person.
- Maintain 2 metre distancing between one another at all times.
- Limit your time on any piece of equipment to 20 minutes.
- A complete list of the booking rules is HERE.
- Badminton and Squash courts must be booked online through our GameTime booking system in advance of coming to the club. Access to the GameTime booking system will be made available upon completion of membership registration or renewal.
- No access to the courts unless your name is included in the booking.
- Badminton Courts:
- Rotating play is in effect starting June 8, 2021. Guidelines can be found HERE.
- Singles play only. Up to 3 players can book a court to play Singles. (The 3rd participant must maintain social distancing while off-court).
- Squash Courts:
- Singles is permitted. Maximum of 2 persons on singles court with modified play to maintain a 3-metre distance while on court. We strongly recommend you limit your trusted bubble to 4.
- Doubles is not permitted. Maximum of 2 people on court with modified play to maintain a 3-metre distance. Up to 3 players can book a doubles court. Rotating player must sit in gallery. We strongly recommend you limit your trusted bubble to 4.
- Complete list of the booking rules HERE.
- There will be a gap of 15 minutes between bookings for you to exit the court area.