All new and renewing members must submit a Declaration prior to coming to the club for your first booking.
The Declaration link is at the bottom of this page.
Phase 4 Reopening – Protocols and Guidelines
- Only the badminton, squash, fitness centre, locker rooms and showers are open. All other facilities remain closed.
- Payment is available BY PHONE ONLY at (604) 874-0242 with a credit card. Fee schedule and membership information can be found HERE.
- The club is open from 10am to 10pm seven days per week.
- Nobody will be permitted into the building without a pre-arranged booking. Access to GameTime booking system will be provided upon membership renewal. Please review booking rules HERE.
- Junior members under 16 must be accompanied by one parent or caregiver.
- Members must report to the check-in desk in the lobby when they arrive at the club and exit the club by the back doors at the north end of the building whenever possible. All key FOBs are currently turned off.
Masks & Sanitizer
- Non-medical masks are mandatory when in the club, except while on court, in the Fitness Centre or in the shower.
- Hand sanitizer is mandatory at the front entrance to the club, and is also available throughout the club.
- 2 metre distancing must be maintained at all times, except when on court with your trusted partner.
- Members must arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their scheduled booking time and depart immediately following their booking or the use of change room.
- No socializing or gathering before, during or after use of the facilities.
- No physical contact with others.
Washrooms & Locker Rooms
- Locker rooms, showers and washrooms are available. Maximum occupancy is posted at the entrance to this area. Remember to be courteous and careful of your fellow members.
- Showers close at 9:30pm.
- Steam room and saunas remain closed.
Lessons & Guests
- Guests are not permitted.
- One-on-one private lessons are available directly through the coaches.
- You need a booking of some type to enter the club. No Fitness Centre booking is required to access the Centre but members with a booking have priority.
- Maximum 5 people at any one time.
- You must clean your equipment before and after each use.
- No side by side workout. Keep one unoccupied equipment between you and the next person.
- Maintain 2 metre distancing between one another at all times.
- Limit your time on any piece of equipment to 20 minutes.
- Please review booking rules HERE.
- Badminton and squash courts must be booked online through our new GameTime booking system in advance of coming to the club. Access to the GameTime booking system will be made available when you renew your membership.
- No access to the courts unless your name is included in the booking.
- Badminton Courts: Singles, or doubles play with trusted friends. (There is a high risk of contracting COVID-19 while playing racquet sports in close proximity to one another. It is highly recommended you limit your trusted friends to a maximum of 3 people and stay with the same partner for the entire booking). Please check out more booking rules HERE.
- Squash Courts: Singles or doubles play with trusted friends. (There is a high risk of contracting COVID-19 while playing racquet sports in close proximity to one another. It is highly recommended you limit your trusted friends to a maximum of 3 people and stay with the same partner for the entire booking). Please check out more booking rules HERE.
- There will be a gap of 15 minutes between bookings for you to exit the building.