On Saturday, September 30th, come celebrate Squash Day in Canada with us in two ways!
1. Want to play? Try it out! Come play some Squash at 2:00-4:00pm.
– Free of charge, open to the public
– Equipment is supplied (balls, goggles, racquet)
– All you need are a pair of clean running shoes (or even better, non-marking court shoes)
– Registration is required. Space is limited.
Registration deadline: Thursday, September 28, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
2. Squash in Action!
Watch a Squash Tournament from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
– Multiple levels and skills to watch
– Watch the games in two ways: Singles and Doubles
– No registration required. Just drop by at 10pm – 4pm.