February 6 – 10, 2019
Entry Deadline is closed
Sorry registration is full, please call Tony Goodson 604-328-1166 if you are interested in being a spare.
Inquiries contact Tony Goodson at (604-328-1166)
One event only. Novice to class ‘A’ players easy persuasive topics could play with or against each other.
RULES OF PLAY
- Players register individually designating right or left wall preference.
- Everyone guaranteed four matches with and against twelve different players.
- Eye guards are mandatory.
- White Clothing only at VLTBC.
Players are urged to register and PAY online
- The top 4 left wall players and top 4 right wall players, as determined by the highest scores, will advance to the semi-finals.
- Semi-finals and finals held Sunday, February 10th at VRC.
TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE CONTACTS
For questions or problems with registration and paying online, please contact the following:
- Tony Goodson: 604-328-1166
- Brian Covernton: 604-230-8501
- Greg Desaulniers: 604-725-2891
- Tim Martin: 604-812-3755
- Must be received by the end of the day Friday, January 25, 2019
- $35.00* entry fee per person will be donated to the 20/20 Fund in support of Junior Squash.
- Entry fee includes beverage ticket which is usable at VRC and EVERGREEN
- Sanctioned event – Squash BC membership www.squahbc.com/w/membership or alternatively pay a $10 event fee payable to squash BC.
- Register and pay online @www.vrc.bc.ca up to closing Juanuary 25, 2019